P W N S
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

P W N S

Pirates With No Ship

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Fneug - 80 Rogue Application

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Fneug
Gäst

Fneug - 80 Rogue Application Empty
InläggRubrik: Fneug - 80 Rogue Application   Fneug - 80 Rogue Application Icon_minitimeons dec 17, 2008 2:26 pm

Irl name: René Madsen
Average hours played/day: 4 to 9 hours a day.
I can stay till we are done. But i usually go to bed at 24.

Character name: Fneug
Class: Rogue
Build: Atm. I am Combat Sword, but i will respecc if required.
Race: Gnome
Lvl: 80
Time played: I have played 11 days and 5 hours. But it is because is started this rogue just before Wrath.
Professions: Engineering / Mining. That is because i wan't to have some fun outside the raid with teasing people in pvp.
Previous Guilds: A numerous guilds in Pre-Tbc. that isn't worth meantion. Except i was in Dominance in Ravencrest in pre-tbc.
Equipment:

Experience in Wrath
At the moment i have been in pug raids killing Sartharion and Archavon the Stone Watcher.

Experience in TBC
Karazhan: Cleared
Grull: Cleared
Maggy: Cleared
Serpenschrine Cavern: Cleared
TK: only 3 bosses.
MH: Only 2

Game Experience:
I have played and raided since the first day of World of Warcraft and is now ready to find out what Blizzard have made of bosses again.
Played on my lock in all Pre-Tbc. got to c'thun in aq40.
Played in druid in pre-tbc and warrior where i taken down 2 bosses in Bt and 3 bosses in.

Free speech:
I don't know anyone in the guild. But played with some of your people in heroics, where i noticed that they where skilled and positive player.
I have spoken with your warlock Zipps and he gave a link to your website.
I want to raid again in Naxx to see what Blizzard has put into the game and hope this guild will be the one for me.
I am ready to do whatever it takes to get a boss down and get the feeling of succes in a raiding guild.
I am a positive and funny guy that likes to talk(i can be silent to) and i know how to react in raid and how to play my class.

I really hope you liked my application and you can feel free to ask my for any further questions ingame on my character Fneug.
I hope that you will see me as your new rogue and player in the guild.

O.B.S
I am doing heroics on daily basis to improve my gear.. So raiding isn't all i do.

Fneug - Have happy feelings!
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Fneug - 80 Rogue Application
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» CROCKER 80 Rogue - Application
» Combat Rogue Application
» Rogue apply
» 80 Rogue Wants To Join
» Combat rogue, 15-51-5